Login | Register
  Board of Trustees
  Management Company
  Community Events
  Photo Albums
  Governing Documents
  Community Forms
  Swimming Pool
  Contact Us
  City Information
  Member Directory
  Make a Payment


  • Are garage sales allowed in Sugar Lakes?
    In order to preserve the beautiful look and security of our neighborhood, estate sales, garage sales, yard sales, tag sales of any type are prhibited by our deed restrictions.
  • Do I have to reserve a court time to play tennis?
    Not necessarily, but it is recommended that you put your name on a sign-up sheet posted at the courts. The sheet is posted each Friday evening at 7:30pm so that people may reserve a court time for the following week. The is first come-first served basis and, of course, those people who have reserved a court time have precedence over those who have not. Only Sugar Lakes residents may reserve court times. This rule applies to tennis instructors also.
    Aquaint yourself with all Tennis Court Rules
  • How do I reserve the clubhouse or pool at The Landing for Parties?
    You may print the Recreational Facility Use Contract, or you may contact Bedrock Association Management, LLC for a copy. Complete the form and send it back to Bedrock Association Management, LLC. The rental fee ranges from $100 for half a day and $200 for a full day, plus a refundable deposit of $250.  Amenities of the clubhouse include a kitchen area with full-sized refrigerator, restrooms, various sized tables and chairs, and an outside deck overlooking the water. 
  • I need to get a new mailbox. Where do I get one?
    You may order a new mailbox from mailboxes.com. You need the mail house style #4750 and they must be black. You may also purchase the Mailsafe Lockable Mailbox model #MSK00000 from stores such as Home Depot. 
  • I'd like to add a new deck to my home. Do I need to get it approved?
    Yes, all building structures and other improvements altered, erected or placed in the subdivision must be applied for an approved by the Architectural Control Committee before work commences. The process of how to get your work approved is explained here. You may read the approved Architectural Guidelines by clicking here.  You may print the ACC Application for Change Approval, or you may contact, Inc. for a copy of the request form. Completed forms should be sent to Bedrock Association Management, LLC, attention it to Fanny Jetton, or email to fjetton@bedrocktx.com.
  • I've spotted an irrigation leak in the common property. Who do I contact to get it fixed?
    Contact Bellford Chong at 832-723-5469 or by email at bait_me@yahoo.com.
  • What are the pool hours?
    Pool hours are dependent upon the school year. The pool opens on Memorial Day Weekend. When school is in session, the pool will only be open Saturday-Sunday from 2pm-8pm. After school is out the pool will be open Tuesday-Sunday from 2pm-8pm. The pool will close for the season after Labor day. Specific hours are posted on the pool gate.
    Please note that the pool is closed each and every Monday (except holidays) for routine weekly maintenance. In the case of a non-Monday holiday, the pool will be closed the day after the holiday (instead of Monday).  Access Cards are required for entry to the pool, if you are in need of a card, contact Bedrock Association Management, LLC at 832-588-2485 or by e-mail
    Acquaint yourself with the Swimming Pool Rules before you go.